<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3948016457677680701?origin\x3dhttp://yipingggs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
샤이니 이진기
I miss those days when good-bye only meant until tomorrow.

L.yiping

Photobucket
Photobucket

Precious

2F'09 Phyllis HueyWen Adeline Elaine Sherlene Jeanie Winnifred Andy Hweeying QiLun Chanel Edwin Shawn Rena ChenYuan WenJun yuXuan XinNi LiHui Shermaine Stephanie Zhihao Jason Alicia XuanLin PeiFen Kelly Huimian PeiTong Show Blog ShowTaiwanFc STAGE STAGE-TAIWAN SgStage Starztee EMI SSU BaiFenBai CoolZone Derrick DjERaInC DerrickTwFC DerrickIFC ONEWSTYLE SHINee
Plurk

Tagboard


NDP training
Friday, July 25, 2008 @ 7:55 PM


STAGE cocktail charm-its atually a hp keychain LOLS.
Today i hv my first NDP training for npcc :)
It was SUPER tiring cans?!?!
We stand for 3 hr without sitting?!?!
Nw my leg is *** cnnt describe=.=
I really need a massage ]:
Ok thts all for npcc..gonna tok on other issue.
I hv alot of thing i haven get & i WANT to get!!!
I wants my Cruel Stage DVD,my Class Tee,
& lastly my STAGE D cocktail Charm :D
Alot rites?!?! LOls..Atually still hv de..
But dun wan list out.
Oh btw i gt choosen to attend the
AUSTRALIA mathematics competition :P
But i could nt go cos i have npcc on tht day :(
Which was damn sad lahs!
I wanna go de LEH!!!But npcc teacher dun allow.
Hais wasted la..Dardar going lo..Wish u gd luk :]
Hao liaos..gonna end hr BYES:DDDDDDDDD

Labels: