|
Plurk |
Tagboard |
|
Tuesday, August 19, 2008 @ 4:52 PM ![]() See the choi bu's :P ![]() I noe im BHB LOls. ![]() Jus jking only la. Gt back test marks :) Gt 84/100 for chinese, nt very happy ok? 4th in class lehs..previously gt 1st de! Math score 18/25 DEFINITELY nt happy!!! I scored 24/25 previously OK!!! :( English ok lahs..at least i score 34/50 :] Failed my history LOls..Gt 8/20, who cares man?I hate history...=.= Hais..i need to improve..i wanna get gd marks.. Even though dun go express but also mus get top 3 in level :D Mummy say if i go express she will buy me, STAGE TEE & let me join SSU. stage tee leh..nt joking lo. Hais but i noe i cant do it.. Nvms..Btw show u guys some pic which i myself loves it :DD is taken today in sch. Labels: I LOVE LUOZHIXIANG |