|
Plurk |
Tagboard |
|
Best time.
Thursday, October 9, 2008 @ 6:39 PM ytd didn't went to play. went to play today (: ADELINE & PHYLLIS ! they didn't turn up worh ! Good ar they all >.< ps me twice liao.. Anyway today laogong came <3 we went CC play bball awhile, thn 11 lik tht went mac. Wanted eat mac derh, but full load inside. So went to buy bubble tea instead -.- Sit thr chat & drink thn lik 11+ going 12, Laogong bus cum thn he went off (: I left my wallet in his bag ! LOLS tml he'll return to me. Tml sch lerh so HAPPY ! i love sch man ! :P Tml hv npcc lerh omg ! I dono hw to face him ! nvm i guess he forgotten or smth esle lah. Btw my blog de song hor, Dun find it too old. it's atually a "gu zhuang" show. Acted by BAng Bang Tang (: It's sung by XIAO YU leh ! I love him HAHA ! kk BYES! Boy;i have a great time with you, pls let this unforgettable memories go on & on (: Labels: I LOVE LUOZHIXIANG |