<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3948016457677680701?origin\x3dhttp://yipingggs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
샤이니 이진기
I miss those days when good-bye only meant until tomorrow.

L.yiping

Photobucket
Photobucket

Precious

2F'09 Phyllis HueyWen Adeline Elaine Sherlene Jeanie Winnifred Andy Hweeying QiLun Chanel Edwin Shawn Rena ChenYuan WenJun yuXuan XinNi LiHui Shermaine Stephanie Zhihao Jason Alicia XuanLin PeiFen Kelly Huimian PeiTong Show Blog ShowTaiwanFc STAGE STAGE-TAIWAN SgStage Starztee EMI SSU BaiFenBai CoolZone Derrick DjERaInC DerrickTwFC DerrickIFC ONEWSTYLE SHINee
Plurk

Tagboard


新加坡E乐大赏2009
Sunday, March 8, 2009 @ 5:17 PM


I dono how to explain my mood now.
Im happy + sad + angry + disappointed.
Happy becos 新加坡E乐大赏2009 was so HIGH =DDD
Sad, angry & disappointed becos my camera broke down !
Not really broke down,
its no battery.
I charged before tht already,
I guess its the camera's fault.
Time to change a new one alr (:
Didnt manage to take clear photo of LuoZhiXiang..
Thts why im sad & angry ):
Anyway ytd was fun fun FUN !
Reach thr around 4++pm,
thn find .... to take tickets from him.
He inside alr,
But i cant go in alr..
Need wait till 5pm.
So waited & waited till 5++pm,
they let us in alr (:
Check out bags whether we have food.
& yeah they nv found out tht i hv sweets with me ;P
Went in & sit down with Dngs.
Guess wat?!?
We saw rainbows ! :DDD
I think is so cool with thousands of ppl,
seeing rainbows together !
The whole thing started at 7++pm...
DjEiRaInC you ppl are funny & very 自High .
LOLS shout for every performer.
Luo Zhi xiang is CUTE manxzxzxxz,
some words tht he say is 望不了derh (:
Like the way he say "thank you very much",
Its so cute & FUNNY =P
& went he came out,
he said"我的歌迷都坐很遠,好捨不得..
Thn aft 箇中強手he said"i love singapore".
I love him las <3
Everyone was lik going thr just to watch LuoZhiXiang (:
Cos he was the last performer,
& before tht *screams* was damn soft.
His turn, everybody stand up & scream out LOUD .
The prizes he got was:
e乐人气男歌手奖
e乐全方位艺人
e乐时尚潮男奖
*clap* *clap*
Aft all he is the 大贏家!
Of course my derrick also not bad las,
e乐本地新人:何维健
*applause* ! (:
Photos will not be uploaded today,
I need to edit them & get some from ....
So...Wait & see =D



ps.GoodBye LUOZHIXIANG (:
18 april 2009, i'll see you agn in town .